What you need:
Large paper mache letter
Ribbons of all different colors and sizes
Hot Glue gun
1. Measure and cut ribbons so they wrap around the flat parts of the letter. It doesn't have to go all the way around since the ends of the ribbon will be on the back side.
2. Glue one end on the back. When glue is dry on first end pull ribbon tight around letter and glue second end on the back of the letter.
3. Do this in whatever ribbon pattern you prefer on the flat parts of the letter. I attempted to do a green-blue-green pattern
4. I tried two different corner methods. In the first photo I attempted to start from the middle and move outwards. The second method (second photo) of moving towards the center and finally putting one ribbon to cover the ends worked much better!
5. Cut one long ribbon the length you want it to hang. Glue end to one side. On top of ribbon put another dab of glue and push a thumb tack through glue and letter.
6. Hang in your desired spot! As soon as I can find my door hook this bad boy is going out on our door.