I always see kits for these hanging pom pom decorations at Michaels and Jo-ann, usually they're Martha Stewart brand and pricey. Then I think to myself why would I pay a lot of money for tissue paper when I have a huge pack of it and could probably make them myself! So that's what I did!
1. Pick out your color. I decided to make some for Baby G's shower so I used yellow. I thought at the time the sheet (11x17) was too big so I cut it in half and used all the sheets.
3. Secure the tissue paper in the middle with floral wire. Since we didn't have any in the house I improvised by cutting tape in half and wrapping it. Overall that worked alright but made the center a little wider.
4. Thread ribbon under wire so you can use it to hang the ball later.
5. Cut the ends however you would like. I went with the simple point.
6. Gently peel apart the tissue paper layers.