1. She doesn't take crap from anyone.
2. Her relationship with her dog Gary who has his own Twitter by the way.
3. Carrie's mom is the amazingly talented and just as hilarious. Besides her wonderful early works like Singin' in the Rain and The Unsinkable Molly Brown, have you seen her in Will & Grace and One for the Money? HILARIOUS. Now we know where Carrie gets it from.
4. She says stuff like this ...
"I think that's stupid. The father who flipped out about it, 'What am I going to tell my kid about why she's in that outfit?' Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn't like it. And then I took it off. Backstage."
5. This interview is everything. Seriously I've watching it almost a dozen times now. I die.