Nonstick cooking spray
1 pkg (16.5 oz) chocolate chip cookie dough
1/2 pkg (18.3 oz) fudge brownie mix (2 cups plus 2 tbsp)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp water
24 miniature peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray wells of Brownie Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut cookie dough evenly into 12 slices. Place in wells of pan; gently press dough into wells.
4. Place 2 peanut butter cups on top of cookie dough, pressing down gently.
6. Bake 19-21 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan.
7. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack and let cool 5 minutes. Serve with Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.